Eric Schwartz, Broker – Sales Associate
The Schwartz Team cell 201 953 9994
NJAR Circle Of Excellence Platinum Level 2013-2015
Weichert’s Chairman Of The Board Club 2010-2015
Weichert’s Million Dollar Club- 2010-2015
#1 Team in So Orange & Maplewood for Weichert 11 years in row!
*Also serving Livingston, Short Hills & Millburn, Summit and Montclair
Over 600 Total Units SOLD To Date
Over $360,000,000 Total $ Volume To Date
- Licensed Realtor since 2001 – full time in 2008
- Member of NJ Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- NJ Circle of Excellence Platinum Level 2013-2015
- Member of Weichert’s Prestigious Chairman of the Board Club 2010-2015
- Selling over 50 houses annually in 2012 and 2013
- Constructed 418 residences in NJ and NC
- Constructed close to 100,000 S.F. of commercial/retail (The Learning Experience® and Shopping Centers)
Areas of Expertise
- Residential Marketing Specialist for Single Family, Condos, and Townhouses.
- Specializing in Essex, Morris, and Union counties offering town by town information.
- Negotiating on behalf of buyers and sellers in good faith 100% of the time.
- Ithaca College 2001-2002
- Montclair State University 2002-2003
- Bergen Community College, Division of Continuing Education: “Superintending of General Construction”, “Advanced Blueprint Reading”
- Lorman Educational Services: “The Construction Process from Start to Finish”, “The Basics of Finance: Learn to Read and Understand Balance Sheets, Income Statements and Cash Flow Statements.”
- Karass Programs: “The Effective Negotiating Course”
- Winner of Prestigious “Best Townhome Over and Under $500,000” award 2 years in a row (2006 & 2007) with the Community Builders Association.
- Winner “Best Furnished Model” with the Community Builders Association in 2006
- It is important to be the most valuable “tool” to any buyer or seller during the process of buying and selling a home. I am a strong believer of the “hand holding” concept no matter what price a home is sold for. I am available 24/7 to all my clients.
- Volunteer for St. Barnabas Hospital, over 300 hours
- Volunteer for Jersey Animal Coalition at their fundraisers
- Volunteer for Millburn Red Cross
- Raised money and donated to various organizations for 9/11
- Donate to private organization for Autism
- Past resident of Short Hills and Livingston; currently residing in Hoboken
- Married in 2014 to Lauren Lostbader
- Rescue dogs
- Skiing, Music, and Theater